At VILLA private chefs in Zakynthos we take the safety and well-being of our clients and our chefs very seriously at all times, but even more so at the moment due to the Covid-19 Pandemic, which is why we have issued a series of guidelines that we are asking our chefs to strictly follow. Please see below these guidelines for your information.
• Our chefs are required to wear a protective mask at ALL TIMES. Not just when in the kitchen. We have asked our chefs to wear a mask from the moment they arrive at their place of work to the moment they leave their place of work (unless otherwise agreed with the client).
• We ask our chefs to wear a new or clean mask on a regular basis and make sure they dispose of their dirty masks responsibly and away from their place of work (if possible).
• Our chefs are required to wear latex gloves (or similar) when in the kitchen and handling food. We have asked our chefs to change their gloves on a regular basis and to dispose of their gloves responsibly and away from their place of work (if possible).
• Our chefs must wear clean chefs whites every day and a clean apron every day as well if possible.
• All of our chefs follow standard health and hygiene procedures when working.